Callan is a tall (5’10”), slightly built boy with a mop of Weasley-red hair and hazel eyes. His skin is shockingly fair where it isn’t freckled, and he will often sunburn even on a cloudy day in the stands watching a quidditch match.
Callan is 5'10" tall and thin, with shockingly pale skin (some freckles), and a mop of Weasley-red hair. He has a friendly look about him, and is often seen with his pet grass snake. He is usually in the company of a number of other kids (often Slytherins). His voice is quite deep for a kid his age.
Publicly Known History
Callan is the well connected son of Feargus and Maris Macmillan (nee Bulstrode), who both played large roles in the Battle of Hogwarts. He's the oldest of their two children, and seems to be well on his way to making his parents proud and adding to the status of the Macmillan family. He's seen as good, but no exceptional student, and is popular with the people who matter.
His elective classes are Arithmancy, Magizoology and Dark Creatures Studies. He excels at Charms and Transfiguration.
Often found in the Slytherin common room. When not there, he's often in the more public areas of the school, or working outside with the magizoologist.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Bella Lestrange and Callan are cousins and very close.
- 'Rissa Skeeter - Callan got to know 'Rissa through Bella; he asked her to last year's Blood Ball, and she agreed he could be her boyfriend, before a rush of exams and a long summer apart.
- Jess Bailey - Charms rival with whom he is developing a friendship
- Braxlyn Fontaine - American Hufferin who bakes and is Callan's first declared supporter in politics
- George Smith - Hufflepuff who's got a sharp tongue and whom Callan can count on for a diversion in class when needed.
- Tristan Yaxley - A Gryffindor (Huh.) who seems to be finding his backbone. Convinced he can help Callan with history.
- He actively cultivates friendships and bonds of favors owed with students from important families, but will work with and be friendly with any pureblood.
- Scorpius Malfoy and Callan have some sort of arrangement going on to not step on each others toes.
- Aster Foxglove - current roommate. Easy enough to get along with, but irresponsible, and a little dim.
- Feargus and Maris Macmillan (née Bulstrode) - Andrew’s parents.
- Feargus works in Wizengemot Administration Services at the Ministry.
- Maris is an event planner - weddings, balls, Voldemort Day celebrations, etc.
- Adaira Macmillan - Sister; will attend Hogwarts beginning Fall 2021.
(songs that relate)
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
(things said in game)
This character is portrayed by Maerdwyn