A Half Witch, Half Vampire who owns a little jewellery shop in Knockturn.
Pale skin and dark long hair. Ivy stands at around 6'0 and weighs around 12st. Ivy wears more Gothic style clothing which suits her pale skin.
She doesn't often wear heels as she likes to be able to move.
If she's creating then she wears a dark blue apron over her own clothes.
Looks like an intimidating older Goth.
Looks young for her age which she attributes to her slight aversion to the sun.
Often seen with a cigarette
Publicly Known History
A Half Witch, Half Vampire who moved back to London after the changes in the Wizarding World.
A jeweller by trade,Ivy owns a small workshop in Knockturn where she designs her own items as well as restoring and repairing items.
She doesn't like to talk too much about her personal life but she has told others that she went to Hogwarts and was a Ravenclaw whilst there. She has also mentioned things about her love life (or lack of).
- The Big Easy One of her favourite places to go.
- In and around Knockturn Alley when she's not working.
- Her shop in the Alley.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Osbert Greengrass-Her contact within the Ministry.
- Andrew Larkin- Possible friend who she hopes opens up to her.
- Yuliana 'lexie' Aleksandrina- Good friend
- Murphy- Pet Dog (Breed: Yorkshire Terrier)
(songs that relate)
- I Let Love In- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYaRpBAvESg
- Release The Bats – The Birthday Party:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKXrYS7MOA
- Spellbound-Siouxsie & the Banshees:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvvK-Rj0WI
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- Her business seems to be getting better in the past few months.
(things said in game)
- Yeah it is the world that we have now. You're top of the pile and I'm at the bottom of the heap. I guess it is the new normal.
This character is portrayed by Keely