Fairly well spoken typical Englishmen, friendly and helpful. Always offers a cup of tea.
Publicly Known History
Owns an Antiques shop on French Hill Street in Arkham where he sells high quality Artefacts to those with the money and cheap knock offs to those with a hipster feel about them. Has a shop in England that does much the same. Openly asks for others to venture of for him looking for antiquities, when work doesn't allow him to venture off himself.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Matilda Harrow : Girlfriend who he met in Arkham.
- Arthur Waterford : An old business acquaintance from London and ex partner to Matilda.
- Alicia Bourdain : Someone he met at a business event who introduced him into the SEU.
- Adrean Borlich : Friend and future partner in investigations.
- Sasha Drozd : Friend.
- Fallon Gordon : Friend.
(songs that relate)
- St James Infirmary - Hugh Laurie
- Nicknackatory - Mr.B Gentleman Rhymer
- The Willing Well II: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness - Coheed and Cambria
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- His ex is in the Asylum, and he is a man.
(things said in game)
Player Discord: Grubditch