Paladin of Paris, Private information broker, Wife to Julian Luna of Marseille & 'Sabbat Vampire'.
Makes her home at the Luna Manor.
Important note: Katalina McLain does not carry a mobile phone with her. Contacts reach out to her via online messagings services or through an answering service.
Katalina has dark hair and striking eyes, as well as freckles and full lips. Her ears are pierced.
Like any Tzimisce not leaning towards the monstrous, she has a perfectness to her looks.
She tends to wear loose clothing; flowing skirts and soft jumpers usually.
Publicly Known History
Katalina only came of notice when she found herself on the arm of banking CEO Julian Luna. The two were later married in a private ceromony sometime in the summer of 2018. There was some brief speculation as to her origins, especially since Luna was not one for the dating scene prior to Katalina but the story was found to be a dull one and quickly dropped from the tabloids.
She now works at Crédit du Nord herself governing the Paris branch, proving herself to have a more than capable grasp of business.
She has grown out her hair of late in the past year since her husband moved out of the city.
Katalina still keeps much of her life private.
Known to those of the Right Background
Privately McLain is a talented information broker, contactable by leaving a voicemail on a certain phone number. Her fees vary and her methods are closely guarded but highly efficient. She has an array of contacts and is none too picky what jobs she takes. Few in the business rival McLain, whose ability to find out information goes beyond understanding.
Some have begun to suspect she has ties on the dark web and may even have a surgical background.
Among the Sabbat
Former priest-aide of Difensori di Milano, she grew more independent and estranged with the pack being spread wide across Europe.
She attended the Palla Grande in Scotland in 2017 and actually spoke with the Cardinal and the Archbishop of Paris at the side of said Archbishop's then Paladin. In 2018 she attended the Palla Grande in Paris alone. Despite this and Julian Luna having left Paris, her marriage remains strong.
A talented Tzimisce who formerly kept to herself, she is known to have studied with Erskine Beauregard who was once a packmate of of Cardinal Belmonte before his disappearance. She is now Paladin to Archbishop Simone of Paris.
Among Death Eaters
She is a Death Eater who supported Voldemort during the Second War and was believed to have died in the Battle of Hogwarts, though she apparently cut ties and went into hiding following the battle.
Connections and Allies
Past Contacts and Allies
- Arthur Waterford, mon amant passé - Distant Friend and former lover
- Nyx, mon delice d'or - Friend, lover & protégé. Pomme de Sang. Now lost..
- Egon Dunkle - Former research partner. Now lost..
- Erskine Beauregard - Former ally & mentor, currently in hiding after gaining the Cardinal's displeasure
- Difensori di Milano - Her former pack
- Her age is unknown, though some people think she is more than three hundred years dead. Her sire is similarly a mystery.
- Her husband is of the Ventrue methuselah Mithras' lineage.
- Responsible for the disappearance of one or more of her partners ghouls.
- She is one of the wealthiest women in Paris though she doesn't flaunt it.
- She was responsible for installing the non-magical security arrangements at the House of Misfits, home to several members of Mischief's Misfits.
- During the battle which ended the Camarilla presence in Paris she fought naked.
(things said in game)
- "An equal then. Neither of us is food to the other, yet we are monsters and we are unique."
- "And what if I were some dark and dangerous temptation?"
- "To be continued.."
- "I would certainly not be against that and I promise only to eat you if you ask. A lot of people do enjoy being tasted however.."
- "The temptation was certainly there, but what is the saying.. Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg?"
- "I would have you, right here and now if you did not deserve far better.. Savour the moment, enjoy the anticipation.."
Items of note
Medici Blade, dated early 1700's
The Ring given to her by Julian Luna
Player Discord: Elizabeth
This character is a Fera as part of the Vampire venue.