A young woman who has done things that many would regret. Worshiper of Nyarlathotep.
A quiet unassuming bookish woman in her early 30s.
Always seems tired and looks like she doesn't have time to eat much.
Matilda has a soft Boston accent due to living in Boston for most of her life.
Publicly Known History
Matilda used to in the Orne Library between 2015 and 2018 when she moved back to Massachusettes from London when she witnessed someone in black at various points. Seeing him in person made her question herself so she just ran away in the hope that they would leave her alone for good.
Instead, this person found her and she ended up signing his book when he said that he could help her. She believed him and still does now. She became a worshipper of Nyarlathotep that day.
She gave birth to her daughter Grace Ivy Harrow on 30 April and left The Orne soon afterwards to focus on being a mother.
Not Publicly Known History
Matilda had a good life in London before events broke her. She was married to a British man called Andrew Perry. She left him via a note when she couldn't cope. She still loves him and sees Andrew as the love of her life. She would give up everything to be back together with him.
Her God is also the father of her twins Grace and Faith Harrow. She was the prophetic mother and apparently has power in her.
Books read or owned
- The Tome of The Man in Black - A large tome that was gifted to her by Jeremy.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Arthur Waterford - Ex-boyfriend.
- Jeremy Hickory - Current boyfriend...
- Stacey Solomon - Student and friend. (Deceased)
- Sasha Drozd- Dance teacher and friend.
- Nyarlathotep- Her God.
- Andrew Perry- Ex husband in Wimbledon and leader of a Cult for Nyarlathotep.The love of her life.
- Alicia Bourdain- Is on friendly terms with her. Doesn't trust her and jealous of her.
(songs that relate)
- Wrapped Up In Books – Belle and Sebastian- https://youtu.be/iBU-MxydbWQ
- Rosemary's Lullaby-Krzysztof Komeda-https://youtu.be/7wRNX94fU94
- With Every Heartbeat-Robyn-
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- Might have a thing for handsome bookish Englishmen.
- Is still in love with her ex husband Andrew.
- Has been going through a difficult time and something happened in Boston.
(things said in game)
Player Discord: Keely