A young woman who has done things that many would regret. Worshiper of Nyarlathotep.
A quiet unassuming bookish woman in her early 30s.
Speaks with a soft Boston accent due to living in Boston most of her life.
Publicly Known History
Matilda used to in the Orne Library when she moved back to Massachusettes from London when she saw someone in black at various points. Seeing him in person made her question herself so she just ran away in the hope that they would leave her alone for good.
Instead, this person found her and she ended up signing his book when he said that he could help her. She believed him and still does now. She became a worshipper of Nyarlathotep that day.
She gave birth to her daughter Grace Ivy Harrow on 30 April and left The Orne soon afterwards to focus on being a mother.
Since November, her daughter has been looked after by her father whilst she goes through some health issues.
Not Publicly Known History
Matilda had a good life in London before events broke her. She was married to a British man called Andrew. She left him via a note when she couldn't cope and ran away to Boston.
Has two daughters called Grace Ivy and Faith. Faith is invisible and Matilda can sense how she's feeling. It is her gift for being what is called The Prophetic Mother.
Since November her God Nyarlathotep who is the father of Grace and Faith took them away from her when she failed him. Now she's currently getting help in the She's lost everything and wants Nyarlathotep back in her life.
Books read or owned
- The Tome of The Man in Black - A large tome that was gifted to her by Jeremy.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Arthur Waterford - Ex-boyfriend.
- Jeremy Hickory - Current boyfriend...
- Stacey Solomon - Student and friend. (Deceased)
- Sasha Drozd- Dance teacher and friend.
- Nyarlathotep- Her God and father of her children.
- Andrew Perry- Ex husband in Wimbledon and leader of a Cult for Nyarlathotep.
- Alicia Bourdain- Doesn't trust her or the society that she's part of.
(songs that relate)
- Wrapped Up In Books – Belle and Sebastian
- Rosemary's Lullaby- Krzysztof Komeda
- Personal Jesus- Depeche Mode Your own personal Jesus Someone to hear your prayers Someone who cares
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- Might have a thing for handsome bookish Englishmen.
- Has been going through a difficult time and something happened in Boston.
(things said in game)
Player Discord: Keely