|This character is an NPC (Non-Player Character). If you need to obtain information about this character, please contact the Guardian listed on the page below.|
Detailed Appearance & First Impressions
Your first glimpse of Mum will be on entering the bar, after your vision has adjusted to the low light. Good chances she’ll be behind the bar, working. If not, she’ll be out front of house, talking to patrons.
Mum appears at first glance in her 50s. Middling tall, well lived in skin, silver grey hair curving around her smiling face, a tidy apron over her conservative but comfortable clothes. Then you look a little closer, and think, no, maybe 40s. It’s hard to tell.
On closer contact, you’ll notice her smiling blue eyes, and lingering American accent.
Publicly Known History
She opened the bar about five years ago. No one asked what a middle aged woman wanted a bar for, but she had the money, and the building was vacant. Since then, the dump the space had been has slowly developed into what it is now.
As for Mum herself, no one even knows her name. Newcomers are encouraged by regulars to simply address her as Ma’am, until she gives the nod to familiarity, and from then on, she’s simply Mum.
Connections and Allies
(friends, allies, enemies, whatever)
- Yuliana 'lexie' Aleksandrina - Employee and friend
(songs that relate)
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- she possibly has some mundane medical training, because she’s been known to assist injured individuals seeking sanctuary.
- while there is clearly magic at use in the bar, no one has ever seen her handle a wand.
- some say she’s hiding out herself, for some crime against the pure bloods.
(things said in game)
- “Come in and take the weight off, love. Can I get you a drink?”
This character is an NPC portrayed by Keeper of Shadows