- House: Slytherin
- Year: 6
- Prefect (In the Lead for Head Girl)
- Favourite Class: Advanced Potions
- Least Favourite Class: Divination
- Wand: Acacia wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ½" and Brittle flexibility
- Pet: Small Black Kitten (Name: Pepper)
- Ambition: Become Head of The Ministry's Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes.
Narcissa is more approachable than other Slytherins in her year. She is often seen as 'up to something' yet if she is then she is very clever to hide it. The first impression about her is that she is determined to do something and get it right, much to others frustrations when she doesn't give up. She doesn't appear to like to go outside into the sun, often seen as pale and in always in dark clothing.
Narcissa was born in Scotland in a small cottage outside of Edinburgh to the up and coming Pureblooded Bellchant family. The family itself is known to keep to themselves, only bringing in fresh blood to continue the line. They are well known to be purists and expect no less from their relatives when it comes to ensuring the line moves on 'in the right circles'.
(These should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- One of her idols in the Ministry was Mathilda Grimblehawk; According to Gethsemane Prickle, she once, during the course of her duties, decided she would taste a Draught of Living Death before administering it to a magical creature. Mathilda begrudgingly admitted to it, saying that it had "only happened once".
- Add More
(Things said in game)
- (To Pavo Malfoy): "My family believes in purity, so I'm expected to be matched with another pure line. I just hope it's not some type of pinhead."
- Add More