- Year: 7
- House: Ravenclaw
- LOVES books.
- Pet: Barn owl named Artemis.
- Ambition: Hoping to learn wand making under Olivander.
- Loves: Transfiguration and Charms.
- Dislikes: Muggle Studies
- When she loses her temper, she produces flames from her hand's drawback of being part Veela
- Wand: Hazel Wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" in length and Hard flexibility
Because of her looks, what she wears and is usually in her own head thinking. Vic is sometimes pegged as a snob.
Publicly Known History
Part of the Weasley family and very much a Weasley
During the Quidditch World Cup in 2014, presumably, she and Teddy Lupin were already in a relationship, as Rita Skeeter wrote of them snogging often. Enjoying the little dark corners of the stairs away from her parents. Giving them their own section in Rita's article. Vic was also punched in the nose by Teddy during the excitement of the match.
The beginning of her 7th year, Teddy surprised Vic at the station and Victoire's cousin, James Potter, saw the couple snogging and interrupted them. Though they still hadn't really talked about just exactly where their relationship was going. Despite what the other cousin's line of thinking.
(songs that relate)
(these should be based on IC events, not OOC jokes)
- Probably the prettiest girl in school.
- Knew the snob was a freak
- I hear she practices dark magic
- She is a man-eater
- Victoire is in luuurve with floppy-footed Manny MacFusty
- She has been spending a lot of time with Leonard Armitage
(things said in game)
- "Bullying, especially to my family, will not be tolerated in Ravenclaw as long as I am here, understood?"
Player Discord: Sarah